We may earn a small commission from, or have received products, from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are our own and were not influenced
The wide variety of the types of headphones that are out there could confuse anyone. Over-the-ears, in-ear, on-ear, and more. The key is to find headphones that remain comfortable throughout long-term wear and activities such as running, traveling, or just working at your desk.
Trekz Titanium AfterShockz wireless stereo headphones could be the alternative you’ve been looking for!
First, Trekz Titanium AfterShokz wireless stereo headphones actually use bone conduction technology to transfer sound to your ears. There’s like, 8 cool things about that sentence. I definitely had my doubts; my ears are too small for ear buds and after a while, even my super expensive over-the-ear headphones give me a headache.
Trekz provide an open ear design and a suite of convenient features including premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise.
Lightweight and comfortable, Trekz Titanium wireless stereo headphones are the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds. Designed with athletes in mind, Trekz Titanium are sweatproof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings – no matter where life takes you.
I love that the music is delivered through your cheekbones! This means that when you’re running or need to hear baby wake while you’re listening to music, your ears remain completely open to such ambient sounds.
Features of the Trekz Titanium AfterShokz Wireless Headphones
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
We also love the headphones also come with their own case and that they have a wireless range of 33 ft!
Be sure to follow AfterShokz on Twitter and on Facebook for more information. We were provided these headphones to facilitate our review, though all opinions are our own!